2020 TASC Ski & Snowboard Trips
For Kids & Teens Ages 10-18
Ski & Snowboard areas are enjoying good winter conditions with snow and lots of cold snowmaking weather. It’s not too late to plan a Ski/Snowboard Trip this winter. Ski areas receive much more snow and cold and usually have good skiing conditions well into March. Contact us about a trip for your group. Whether it’s a trip for a school group, church group or just a few friends getting together for a Ski & Snowboard Trip, we can plan, organize and lead a trip for you! We can organize a trip for as few as 4 or as many as 100 or more!
• Student Ski & Snowboard Trips for Kids, Teens & Children, Ages 10-18, since 1979
• One Day, Weekend & Vacation Winter Ski & Snowboard Trips from Dec. – Mar.
• Ski & Snowboard Trips for both groups and individuals. Trips can be customized for larger groups such as school, church, synagogue, scout or other youth groups. Small “Personalized Trips” are offered for individual students with just a few friends or other small groups.
• Trips include all planning, organizing, helpful & professional staff throughout the trip, luxury motor coach transportation, lift tickets & instruction (overnight trips also include lodging & some meals)
• TASC is a PSIA Member Ski School. Our staff members are helpful & caring professional adults (1:10 Staff/Student Ratio), many of whom are PSIA certified Ski or Snowboard instructors
• Most TASC Ski & Snowboard Trips are to mid-Atlantic & Northeastern ski areas such as Whitetail, PA, Seven Springs, PA, Killington, VT & other mountains.
• Serving students in the Washington DC, Virginia, Baltimore, Maryland, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New York & other areas in the East
For more info
or Call 540-937-8272