Unfortunately, we had no choice but to cancel our Summer of 2020 Fishing Camps as the US-Canada border remains closed for now and the government of Ontario is not allowing any overnight camps to operate in Ontario this summer because of Covid. This will be the first summer since 1981 that we will not be conducting our TASC Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps. We are already looking forward to our Summer of 2021 Fishing Camps. Registration is now open for our 2021 Camps. When you register by Sept. 15, you can Save as much as $400 on the Camp Tuition Cost with our Late Summer Discount Savings!! Details on our “2021 Fishing Camp Session Dates & Tuition” page.
On our last Summer of Fishing Camps, our campers and staff caught over 1200 Northern Pike, Walleye, Jumbo Perch & Smallmouth Bass including several large fish over 30 in. We hope you’ll be able to join us on one of our Exciting Summer of 2021 Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camp Experiences!
• Fishing Summer Camps for boys ages 10-17 / Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 39 summers
• 2 Week Boy’s Fishing Camp totally focused on fishing – Fish for many hours by motorboat everyday
• Located in the beautiful Canadian Wilderness of Northern Ontario on Mattagami Lake near Timmins
• Fish for large northern pike, walleye, jumbo perch & smallmouth bass
• Wilderness paradise inhabited by wildlife such as moose, black bear, loons, eagles & much more
• Transportation included from many areas in the U.S. & Canada (Check “Transportation” page for all Depart/Return locations). Campers are also met at the Buffalo & Toronto Airports.
• Accommodations in fully equipped rustic cabins. Even though we’re on a wilderness lake, the cabins have hot showers, flush toilets, running water, electricity, etc.
• Experienced & helpful adult staff
• For all fishing ability levels – from beginner to well experienced
• TASC Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps has provided exciting Wilderness Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 39 summers – since 1981. Some of our campers have enjoyed our camp so much that they have returned for as many as 5 summers! Through the years, we’ve had campers from many parts of the USA, Canada and countries such as France, Venezuela, Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, BVI and others. We welcome campers from any state, province or country!
For more about our Fishing Summer Camps, click on the links above to view our other pages of camp info & photos