Registration is open for our Summer of 2020 Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps!! Save as Much as $250 when you register by Mar. 1, with our Winter Discount! Details on our “2020 Fishing Camp Sessions” page.
On our Summer of 2019 Fishing Camps, our campers and staff caught over 1200 Northern Pike, Walleye, Jumbo Perch & Smallmouth Bass including several large fish over 30 in. We hope you’ll be able to join us on one of our Exciting Summer of 2020 Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camp Experiences!
• Fishing Summer Camps for boys ages 10-17 / Fishing Camps for kids & teens for the past 39 summers
• 2 Week Boy’s Fishing Camp totally focused on fishing – Fish for many hours by motorboat everyday
• Located in the beautiful Canadian Wilderness of Northern Ontario on Mattagami Lake near Timmins
• Fish for large northern pike, walleye, jumbo perch & smallmouth bass
• Wilderness paradise inhabited by wildlife such as moose, black bear, loons, eagles & much more
• Transportation included from many areas in the U.S. & Canada (Check “Transportation” page for all Depart/Return locations). Campers are also met at the Buffalo & Toronto Airports.
• Accommodations in fully equipped rustic cabins. Even though we’re on a wilderness lake, the cabins have hot showers, flush toilets, running water, electricity, etc.
• Experienced & helpful adult staff
• For all fishing ability levels – from beginner to well experienced
• TASC Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps has provided exciting Wilderness Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 39 summers – since 1981. Some of our campers have enjoyed our camp so much that they have returned for as many as 5 summers! Through the years, we’ve had campers from many parts of the USA, Canada and countries such as France, Italy, Venezuela, Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, China, Kuwait, BVI and others. We welcome campers from any state, province or country!
For more about our Fishing Summer Camps, click on the links above to view our other pages of camp info & photos